Quincy Crochet / Member
Quincy Crochet joined McCranie Sistrunk Anzelmo Hardy McDaniel & Welch in 2006. His areas of practice include products liability, toxic tort, medical malpractice, premises liability and general insurance litigation. A significant portion of his practice involves the representation of manufacturers of a broad array of products, including automobiles, recreational and off-road vehicles, heavy equipment, robotics, small engine machinery, industrial products, and consumer goods. Mr. Crochet routinely handles both personal injury and warranty litigation against manufacturers in state and federal courts throughout Louisiana.
Mr. Crochet is a recipient of Martindale Hubbell’s AV Preeminent rating. He is a member of a variety of organizations including the American Bar Association and DRI, where he currently serves as a member of the Biomechanics & Injury Causation Specialized Litigation Group.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Louisiana Lafayette, 2003.
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law, cum laude, Crowe Scholar, 2006.
- General Insurance Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Multi-District, Toxic Tort & Other Complex Areas
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability Litigation
- Public Body Defense
- Automobile Products Liability Matter
- Costly v. Nissan
- Bordelon v. Ford Motor Company
- Brumfield v. Ford Motor Company
- McNabb v. Ford Motor Company
- Franklin v. Ford Motor Company and Jim Taylor Ford Lincoln Mercury, L.L.C.
- Reynolds v. Nissan
- Jack B. Harper Contractor, Inc. v. United Fiberglass of America, Inc.
- Weiss V. Mazda
- Martin Edgar, et al. v. Ford Motor Company, et al.
- Kimberly Creel v. Ford Motor Company
- Dewright Peters v. Nissan Forklift Corporation
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Covington Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- The Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Presentation, “Recent Developments in Louisiana Civil Procedure, Evidence and Torts,” LADC Sizzlin’ Summer Seminar, New Orleans, Louisiana (August 2016)
- Presentation, “Overview of Asbestos Litigation,” Client Seminar, California (June 2017)
- Presentation, “Spine 101,” Client Seminar, California (June 2017)
- Presentation (Panel Member), “Ethical Dilemmas & How to Work as a Team,” International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals – Louisiana Annual Conference: Rehabilitation Rendezvous, New Orleans, Louisiana (February 2019)
- Presentation (Panel Member), “2019 Emerging Issues In Motor Vehicle Product Liability Litigation,” American Bar Association – “Regulatory Blockbuster: What’s New and What’s on the Horizon?” San Diego, California (April 2019)
- Presentation, “Understanding the Roles of Experts in Valuing Damages, Louisiana Department of Justice Annual CLE, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (September 2019)