Isidro Rene’ DeRojas / Member
Mr. DeRojas is a bilingual Hispanic-American, with extensive experience in litigating personal injury disputes in state and federal courts throughout Louisiana. Since 1991 he has maintained a diversified insurance defense practice that includes personal injury, premises liability, automobile liability, pharmacy malpractice, products liability, homeowners and workers compensation. He has lectured at CLE seminars and is a Lorman Distinguished Faculty Member. He has also given numerous client educational seminars. Prior to joining the firm he maintained a general practice which also included family law, bankruptcy, estate planning, successions, business organizations and real estate transactions. He has tried numerous cases in Southeast Louisiana courts. Mr. DeRojas has received Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating of “AV”.
Mr. DeRojas is also a mediator on the panel of Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions, a statewide mediation firm with its main office located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. If you would like to schedule a mediation with Mr. DeRojas, please call (225) 389-9899.
- B.A., University of New Orleans, 1984
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law, 1987
- College of Trial Advocacy at Hastings College of the Law, 1988
- General Liability
- Pharmacy Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Louisiana (Treasurer)
- The Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Section (Secretary)