Joseph F. Clark, Jr. / Of Counsel
Joseph Clark practices in the areas of insurance defense, workers’ compensation defense, products liability, transportation, and premises liability. A New Orleans native, he was admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 1977. Mr. Clark was a partner at Hammett, Leake & Hammett from 1979 to 1987. From 1989 to 2001, he was a partner at McGlinchy Stafford and from 2001 to 2003 he worked for Aubert & Pajares. Mr. Clark presented seminars and was a member of numerous panels on workers’ compensation for both judges and attorneys.
- B.C.S., Loyola University, 1971.
- J.D., Loyola University, 1977.
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability Litigation
- Trucking & Transportation Industry Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
- New Orleans Bar Associations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mr. Clark is a former co-chairman of the Louisiana State Bar Association Subcommittee on Workmen’s Compensation.