Quincy Crochet joined McCranie Sistrunk Anzelmo Hardy McDaniel & Welch in 2006. His areas of practice include products liability, toxic tort, medical malpractice, premises liability and general insurance litigation. He has also represented clients in a variety of matters in other areas of law including construction, medical malpractice, copyright infringement, workers’ compensation and family law. A significant portion of his practice involves products liability litigation, and in this arena he has represented manufacturers of a broad array of products, including automobiles, recreational vehicles, off-road vehicles, heavy equipment, robotics, small engine machinery, industrial products, and consumer goods. Mr. Crochet routinely handles personal injury and warranty litigation against manufacturers in state and federal courts throughout Louisiana.
Mr. Crochet is a recipient of Martindale Hubbell’s “AV Preeminent” rating. He also currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel.
B.S., Business Administration, University of Louisiana Lafayette, 2003.
J.D., Loyola University School of Law, 2006. Cum laude. Crowe Scholar.
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
Louisiana State Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
Covington Bar Association
New Orleans Bar Association
The Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- “Recent Developments in Louisiana Civil Procedure, Evidence and Torts,” LADC Sizzlin’ Summer Seminar, New Orleans, Louisiana (August 2016)
- Costly v. Nissan
- Bordelon v. Ford Motor Company
- Brumfield v. Ford Motor Company
- McNabb v. Ford Motor Company
- Franklin v. Ford Motor Company and Jim Taylor Ford Lincoln Mercury, L.L.C.
- Reynolds v. Nissan
- Jack B. Harper Contractor, Inc. v. United Fiberglass of America, Inc.
- Weiss V. Mazda
- Martin Edgar, et al. v. Ford Motor Company, et al.
- Kimberly Creel v. Ford Motor Company
- Dewright Peters v. Nissan Forklift Corporation